Thursday 21 April 2011

Don't melt away, keep freckles at bay.

It seems I definately do not need to wear my fur coat out and about anymore, I love the rays as much as the next gal, but there is one thing that unsettles me about the sun. As soon as my pale, suncream soaked skin is exposed to temperatures higher than 3 degrees I come over all freckle-y. Cute you may be thinking, but not when you are trying to keep a 'pale and interesting' exterior. Only one freckle is allowed on my mush and that is my beauty spot. Got it?!
SO to keep my skin freckle free, you can find me under a parasol in the warmer months.
 
Dita Von Teese looks good enough to eat.
Ahah! Seems other like-minded pale faced women also scurry under a pretty parasol as soon as the temperature rises.
Katy Perry in Video 'Thinking of you'.
Stay safe whether you are hiding or embracing your freckles!!

Love as always, Lucille x

1 comment:

  1. Both your parasol and outfit are glorious :) I have the same problem, i am naturally pale so any exposure to sunlight seems to bring up little freckles, whether i douse myself in suncream or not! I think covering up is the way to go, and you do it in style :)
    xErin

    anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete