Friday 7 December 2012

Miss Santa.


Of course you have to wear a red Christmas dress when decorating your Christmas tree. It's a new tradition I thought up. Good eh??
Inka wore a white bow, she's saving her Santa hat for closer to the day. Which I'm quite glad as she would have taken the attention off of me and my new Red Heartbreaker dress. I was going to go all out and cuff the sleeves with the same white fur as my headband, Mrs.Santa Claus stylee. But I got told to wear a brooch with it instead. So I did. A fur one....I like fur ok!!



Inka's favourite toy is finally seasonal! She carries this around with her all year, even if it is sunny outside.



Let's get back to the task in hand. 
Hope y'all are enjoying decorating your selves, trees and pets!!

Love as always, Lucille xx



8 comments:

  1. Very, very cute! Stunning, in fact. Love the pic in front of the green curtain! I found the cutest felt elf hat yesterday for five cents. Yes, five cents. Can't wait to wear it for the holidays!!

    xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look divine! Inka is adorable as ever xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love your little white furry hat - and I agree, red must be worn for tree decorating! :)

    Incendiary Blonde

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Lucille, you look adorable in this red dress, and the doggy is so cute! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your dress and inka is adorable.can't wait to see her christmas hat.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey There, I absolutely adore your blog, I am now your newest follower! Everything is so pretty, I can't wait to read your future posts. I hope you are having a wonderful countdown until Christmas. Love, Chloe xx
    P.S. If you would like to have a look around my little etsy shop you can find it here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LobleyCottage

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone....and hello & welcome to Chloe!

    Lucille xx.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous festive outfit, it looks totally stunning on you, and how cute is Inka!

    I've recently started my own vintage clothing blog, showcasing the work of my granny who was a couturier in the 1930s-50s, do take a peek and let me know what you think.

    Emalina
    www.kikiandthegypsy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete