Friday 29 June 2012

When the HepKat is away....

...the dogs will play!
I've been holidaying along the coast leaving the pooch behind. True to her word, Inka has been sending me photos of her daily goings on. I've been apart from her to much lately!
She tells me she's been lettin' loose in my bedroom, dressin' up in all my garms and playing all the records I won't let her play.


This bow tie hair grip was sent as a little extra from Swell Dame. I bought a fruit hair comb from her Etsy site, which I wear quite often. The lady behind Swell Dame must have known Inka was on the lookout for an atomic printed bow tie!


Apparently I had a parcel this morning...and this is what it was in it. Hands OFF. I have a dress to match that aurora necklace perfectly.


It seems my wardrobe full of colourful prints and full skirts is too much of a temptation for her. Proving a point of creasing all my lovely colour co-ordinated (I like doing it!) clobber and sticking her little tongue out at me.
And look, she has adopted my previously mentioned and totally loved jubilee flowers. Hey Inka, the Queen's Jubilee is over!!

But whilst I've been representin' East Coast glamour on picnic boats, on the pier and even during fish and chip eating, I can rest knowing that Inka is keeping the Call Me Lucille posts going! 

Love as always, Lucille xx
.


5 comments:

  1. Inka is so cute.she looks fab in bows and flowers.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats adorable pictures!!!

    Such a great post!!!

    I'd like to keep in touch with you.
    What do you say about following each others blog via gfc and bloglovin?

    Let me know! Kisses,

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute dog. :)
    And nice blog.

    http://thoughtslovediamonds.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete