Saturday 21 April 2012

Sneaky Freaky Peeky.

On the walls, on shelves, in frames and trapped in glass. I love surrounding myself with pretty things!
A sneak peek into my little bubble.


A rick-rack late 50s shelf, still got some gaps for kitsch cats and original daschund ceramics!


Paintings on the left painted by my sweetheart, original pin up artwork and my favourite photograph of a couple dated 1941 on the right.


 Beautiful butterflies in their own glass domes.

   Love as always, Lucille xx.

6 comments:

  1. Everything looks gorgeous, hope you find some more animal friends for those shelves :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous - I'm a student and I move all the time... and I'm often not allowed to stick things on the walls. I DREAM of being able to decoratemy own house - yours looks great!

    Love,

    Emy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute. I love vintage decorating. You've got the touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, lovely :)
    I love dog ceramics ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "delicious hot food" design, too cool!
    R xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cure.love the poodle and butterflies.

    ReplyDelete