Friday 8 April 2011

Wicker Weekend.

All my outfit essentials are packed up and are ready to see me through a weekend of sun.
I'm getting pretty good at packing a weekend bag. I practically life out of vanity cases nowadays.
This weekend I have no idea what Lucille will be getting upto. The only thing I do know is that I will be prepared!
Two piece cost me nothing less than £20. You gotta keep your cats eyes' out for an original pair of 50's sun shorts. They are getting harder to come by!
Hey! Inka's pinched my pink scarf outta my basket! I'm gonna need that to cover up my greasy curls on Sunday.


 
Love as always, Lucille x

10 comments:

  1. This outfit is stunning, i love the shorts!
    Have a great weekend!
    xErin

    anodetoreverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving those shorts!! I haven't worn a pair of shorts since I was about 12 but I bought 2 40's shorts patterns a few weeks ago and plan to show off my knees this summer. The blouse is perfect with this outfit. Your puppy is such a cutie!! xoxo
    http://vavoomvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your outfit! You look so posh and casual at the same time. Inka is such a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look divine as always and Inka look as cute as ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes please to the adorable doggie with the pink scarf ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking fabulous, Inka obviously has picked up your glamourous habits :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are just adorable! My favorite new blog to read! xx.L

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your outfit! I have the same pair of shorts in pale blue denim :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally adorable... right down to the bow on the pup.

    ReplyDelete