Monday 13 December 2010

Dressless.

At the moment I am experiencing a lull in the dress front. I've never come across this sort of thing before, I've always been inundated with fabulous garms!
My wardrobe looks scarily empty especially as it's approaching party season. But everywhere I scour, (and believe me, I've scoured everywhere.) I cannot find anything worth buying. I don't know if it is just me being extremely picky, or if anyone else has noticed the same thing?
So for today, my velour dressing gown will have to do.
Alas, although I am dressless, I am not shoeless. I love my Lucky Lou wooden wedges, and will never get bored of them. There're waiting to be worn with the new dress I will hopefully find soon. Not really winter shoes, but then again I've never been one for dressing appropriately!

Love as always, Lucille x.


No comments:

Post a Comment