Tuesday 20 March 2012

She's surprisin'


Today I am off on a surprise visit. It involves travelling down to the coast and spending time next to the sea and hopefully making someone very special to me smile.  I've never done a surprise visit before so I wanted to make sure I had the perfect outfit for the occasion.
Inka bought me a swell dress for mothers day so I thought I'd take it out for an adventure. Inka knows my exact measurements and I have know idea where on earth she found this little flowered wiggle from. It's even an original with it's own matching belt....this pooch knows her stuff! Paired with wooden bangles and tiki shoes, I'm hoping my slightly tropical outfit will bring tropical weather to the East Coast! 
Now to pack Inka into that big black hat box....  


No surprise visit is complete without a fabulous updo! One of my favourite styles, the 'poodle' updo which has many variations to it. Seen modelled by the likes of Betty Grable, just simply pile up the curls on top of your head!


   Love as always, Lucille xx.

11 comments:

  1. that dress IS swell. love it! may I ask, do you use a foundation, and if so, what is it? I'm still hunting for the right foundation and yours looks ideal (if that's what it is, but I'm sure it's a flawless complexion as well)

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Meg! Thanks for dress love, an original is a prized possession nowadays! I use N07 'Colour Calming' Primer before a quick swipe of Mac's Studio Fix pressed powder in NW20. The paler the better I say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go girl!! Have fun on your surprise trip x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh how fun! I hope your trip is great. You look so fantastic in that lovely dress and your hair is awesome.

    xo,
    Em

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a lovely time on your trip! Major love for those gorgeous shoes.
    R xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look wonderful!!!! Have a great trip :)

    Mabel
    Mabel Time

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this vintage look! And your hair is amazing!

    :)
    xx

    http://daydreamfrenzy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute as always..we have the same hair clip!! :D so weird :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look lovely.What a beautiful dress from Inka.She is one smart pooch.Love your hair.x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your vintage style. You look beautiful and your hair is just amazing! Adorable puppy, too!

    ReplyDelete