Saturday 1 December 2012

Hair you go.

Whilst working on one of my favourite posts to create and probably one of your favourite posts to read; an outfit post, I thought I'd better share with you my work over the last few months. I don't really post my work on here, I usually save that for my instagram account. Instagram is an extension of the Cal Me Lucille blog, so you should come join me on there! I have recently popped a link to my account on the right hand side of my blog.
Now then, onto the second most love of mine after dresses, HAIR. Enjoy!

All of these styles have been created on my wonderful clients, through my Mobile Hairdressing business, Lucille Locks. If you would like more information visit my Facebook page!
















I'd want to thank all my clients for being so fabulous!

Photographers Acknowledgement for the Halloween inspired shoot; Rei Bennett Photography.


Love as always, Lucille xx

3 comments:

  1. All of your styles are amazing! How on earth do you hide your pins so well??? Completely flawless!
    XOXO lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is giving information about hair. Read to know more
    caucasian hair colouring

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these pin up hair styles! I tried doing it for a film I was making but it was shit compared to this! Looks like alot of hairspray though!

    ReplyDelete