Thursday 10 November 2011

Lady L Loves Lady K.

The word 'jeans' brings memories flooding back of me stood in a changing room, blubbing my poor teenage eyes out into my Mama's jumper. I dreaded jeans shopping, hating every minute and eventually having to abort mission after a whole days labour. They just didn't fit me. Or agree with my body shape. 
I've come a long way since then, learning what types of clothes accentuate my rather 'Vintage' body shape. But the J word still sends shivers running down my spine. Ten denim-less years later I decided to confront my fears and see if I could purchase a pair of jeans to fit me. I did my research and landed on Lady K Loves. Instantly I loved their 3/4 length jeans in their trouser section. I bit the bullet, I clicked 'purchase' and nervously I waited until they arrived......and.......VICTORY!! No more nightmares, thank you for taking away my fear Lady K!!


The Ass. The main problem area. Not with Lady K jeans!


    Love as always, Lucille xx.

11 comments:

  1. Which area?! I can´t see a problem! Looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing in these jeans! Very flattering. Your up-do looks pretty magnificent too. I have a hard time finding jeans that look good on me too. I think it's a universal woe. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh love the jeans!! And I love your block coloring !! :D fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! They look great on you! :D I've never heard of Lady K so thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing. I gave up my search for a perfect pair of jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! I have the same problem! I think I'll look that up!(: P.S you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am very excited. Thank you so much for the hot tip - they look awesome on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They look fantastic on you, thank you for sending us the link and for sharing you're finding with everyone! We're in love with these jeans and are glad you are too.

    LKL x

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look cute.I will have to try Lady K.I love my freddies but lately they aren't fitting right.:(

    ReplyDelete