Thursday 25 August 2011

Lunch tastes better on something pretty.

All this new crockery has given me a shove up the bum to try out some new recipes....


Baked Nectarines with Brioche.
Half your nectarines, sprinkle with Vanilla sugar and bake until soft.
Fry your brioche in a squidgen of butter until golden brown.
Mix crème fraiche and lemon curd and dollop a big bit over your peaches and serve on your prettiest plate!


Trying to keep Inka away from my fruits of labour. She nearly dribbled on my bare feet!!

   Love as always, Lucille x

4 comments:

  1. My stomach is growling just looking at that brioche..

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks delicious.My jetta loves to give big sad eyes when she wants some.lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. yum, I want to wake up to that sort of breakfast! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am new to your blog, so I thought I would say hello!

    That food looks amazing, your dog is adorable, and I wish I was sitting in the sunshine instead of at work with a space heater on! :)

    ReplyDelete