Friday 10 June 2011

The trouble with being clumsy.

If I turned up to work not wearing my smart frocks and skirts, I think the clients at the salon would be slightly dissapointed. And I hate disappointing people. They really seem to enjoy what I'm wearing as much as I do!However, wearing your favourite frocks to work comes with a price. Especially when you work with the enemy; bleach. Unfortunately I am a clumsy person. All it takes is a tiny blob to land on your beloved vintage find and it can all end in tears. Yesterday I came home with another dirty orange stain on my black Vivien of holloway skirt. The one that goes with EVERYTHING. Sat in mourning, imagining life without my trusty skirt, I was handed this pen by my friend. It looks like a massive felt tip. And that's what it is. You just colour over your mistake, iron on  a hot setting and as if by magic the bleach dissappears.
Ha, that'll teach you Mr.Bleach. I no longer live in fear of you.
Before...
...after!
Letting my new bikini bottoms peek out from under my skirt. Well, it is a Friday!

   Love as always, Lucille x

5 comments:

  1. Ooh la la! And what a great little fixer. How nice that your skirt isn't ruined!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those bikini bottoms, so much! And more to the point, I love that tattoo too! Beautiful! The fabric pens are a great idea, never would have thought of that! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww i know exactly how you feel. I used one of those pens on a dress recently as the same thing happened when my sister was doing my friend's hair as part of her training and a bit of bleach splashed me. What a little treasure they are....quite fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooo, fantastic this marker pen.....

    ReplyDelete