Monday 22 November 2010

'Must have' Monday buys.

I love accessories. Any kind will do. They can make or break an outfit, and I am a stickler when it comes to perfectly matching your accessories with your outfit. Always in need of more I came across these lovlies when out shopping in Ice 9 for incense sticks(!). A snip at £2 each, I fell in love. So much in love that I completely forgot about those incense sticks!






The second lovely thing was a belated birthday present from my darling brother. He lives in Leeds,
I'm impressed with his gift buying skills, you can't go wrong with Cath Kidston. I love old books and this book tin fits in perfectly with one of my many stacks of old books.


Even better, this top tin doubles up as a marvellous place to put hair slides and clips.
Thanks Bro!!


 Love as always, Lucille x.


No comments:

Post a Comment